Thursday, December 15, 2005

Random Thots

Been a week since my last post. 7 days of having nothing to pen down. What have my thoughts been? Was none of my thots worth thinking abt? In fact, I can't even remember what I have been thinking for the past 7 days. Felt kinda scary, esp when I pride myself as someone who thinks a lot...

Seems to start recalling sth...yah...one day, I suddenly realised I was thinking without words. Meaning normally when we thinking, its like we are talking to ourselves. But then, it seems that at times, I am thinking, analysing, but I wasn't thinking in terms of words, I wasn't talking to myself in my mind, I'm just thinking, period. Sounds a bit strange. Then things start to link up. Could this be reasons that sometimes I had difficulty putting into words of my thoughts, or explaining to someone a concept which I clearly understood? Because in the 1st place, those thoughts, those understanding weren't in word form all the while. They are just there....hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home