Monday, November 28, 2005

A Most Extraordinary Wedding Dinner

Attended my cousin's wedding dinner over the weekend and my, was it one of a kind. Never seen anything like it....

It started with the dress code stated on the invitation card: Formal Oriental. My sis and I were going what the hell is that, what are we going to wear. Well, both of us just decided to dress normally since we dun have anything that resemble "formal oriental". As it went, when I reached there, many ppl are dressed in their cheongsams, Zhongshan suit, ma gua etc... Den just when I was seated, I was handed a lucky draw coupon. Well, a lucky draw at a wedding dinner, that's something new, I thot. But that's not all. Soon a lady was moving ard choosing ppl to take part in the costume contest for the best dressed - oriental styled.. It turn out that my parents was chosen for it, my aunt and aunt-in-law too. My aunt-in-law even walked off crowned as the paegant queen for the night. Lucky draw, paegant, I thought that was all, but little did I knew that the climax was yet to come...

What was to come next is something you will never expect, neither did I...A drag queens show!!! Can u believe it?? And they are really good...every pout, every 眼神, every 媚眼 they threw at the audience, damn pro, damn sexy...and they are really funny and good with the crowd...got everybody laughing and many of the guests standing up, dancing with them and even flirting with them...one uncle even pretend to peep up one of their skirts...haha...the whole atmosphere was super high...everyone was having fun, and best of all there were little sexual innuendos, and the few dirty jokes were in dialects which means the kids present couldn't understand, even those were actually quite clean jokes....they even taught the ladies how to make their breasts looks bigger without using expensive wonder bras...haha....

Really a damn cool wedding dinner man...Unforgettable!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home