Thursday, April 06, 2006

Away For Some Time

Its been weeks since I logged on . Was in reservist for 1 week, and immediately after that have to come to Germany to fill a big shit hole. Its been shit all the way since the day I arrived.

First, my luggage was lost in transit. No clothes to change, no underwear to change. All I have left is the T-shirt, jeans and slip-on I was wearing, and its freezing right here. Its a good thing I have my jacket in my haversack, else I would have frozen to death. Fortunately, the airline managed to return my luggage after two days.

Then in my hotel room, the heater isn't working well. Its freezing outside and freezing inside too. Had to cover myself with 2 blankets when I sleeping, and its still cold. Yes, shivering as I am typing right now. Shining a spot light at myself, hoping it will create a bit of heat. And another thing goes wrong for my room is the internet access is not working. Completely cut off from the world. The reception refuse to believe that there's somthing wrong with the access point, always telling us to check our settings, in a very polite way though. Until we decide to try our laptops with the access point at the reception, he took actions to resolve the problem. And yeah, I'm finally connected. =)

Work was the biggest piece of shit, something I was expecting before I came. Everything was in a mess. Time was short. Equipments were not ready. I became the 1st target point as I was the only one the Germans saw before. Lunch was perpetually late, the latest being after 3pm. Dinner needless to say, was later since we always end late. And I'm working even on Saturday, Sunday. A point of relieve is that my project manager arrived a couple of days ago, and I was taken off the position of 1st target point.

Progress of work has been better than expected...hopefully, everything will goes smoothly and I can go back safely....*fingers crossed*

Time to hide back under my blankets *shivering*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home