Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Kenna Beetle Attack Too

Must be 报应..haha...Been reading weiwei's blog abt how she always been the victim of beetle's attack...maybe I "暗笑" a bit, so last night its was my turn to get a taste of it. Kenna the from behind the monitor ambush attack. From behind my PC monitor, it suddenly appear and fly right smack into my face!!! Recovering from my initial shock, I turn ard to look for it. And there it was, comtemplating a second attack. From abt 1.5 metres away, it was in flight and flying in the direction of my face once again. Not willing to take it lying down, I prepare myself for a counterattack. I waited patiently as it approaches, 1.2m...1.1m...1.0m...0.9m...0.8m... , I took aim, and without a sound, swipe my hand at it... "Thud" as it hits the ground... Haha...Guess it was shocked by my attack...after which it just crawled ard on the floor, decided it was not wise to disturb me, and left me alone after that...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 10 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muahahahaha... Karma! Told you not to laugh cos beetle can hear!

 
At Tuesday, 10 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muahahahaha! Karma!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home