Thursday, November 10, 2005

Met my old BMT buddy

talk abt coincidence...bump into my old BMT buddy, zhiyuan on the train on my way to work. Haven't met him for I think ard 5 yrs liao. Just a few days ago, somehow I was thinking of him and couldn't recall his name no matter how hard I think. But the moment I saw him this morning, the name just appear...haha and he didnt remember mine...And to make it all the more qiao3 (coincidental), I actually went to the carriage which I normally dun go to, the last time I use that was like 2 months ago. And he told me that's the 1st time he board the train at that time, normally he goes to work earlier. Qiao3 rite? Really feels good to meet up with an old pal, someone I swept the floor outside the company line with every morning for 3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home